A collection of the most esteemed farces and entertainments performed on the British stage. ... [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : printed for C. Elliot, Parliament-Square, M,DCC,LXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4v. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vols.2-4 are dated 1783.
Microopaque only contains "The orators", "The patron", and "The twins".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T123809.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|