An english spelling book, [electronic resource] : for the use of schools In three parts. Part I. Treating of Monosyllables. Part II. Treating of Dissyllables and Polysyllables. Part III. Containing Observations on Pronunciation and Orthography, by Way of Question and Answer. With a preface, concerning the Method of Teaching to Read and Spell English, particularly adapted to this Book. The second edition, with large improvements. By Arthur Masson, M. A. Teacher of Languages in Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh : printed for the author, by Hamilton, Balfour, & Neill, M,DCC,LVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,144p. ; 8⁰.
- English language -- Orthography and spelling -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, IV.690a
English Short Title Catalog, T123837.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|