A defence of Methodism [electronic resource] : delivered extemporary in a public debate, (but now considerably enlarged,) held in London, December 12, 19, and 26, 1785. On the following question, have the Methodists done most good or evil? .
- Dublin : printed by B. Dugdale, and sold at No.12, White-Friar Street, MDCCLXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
46p. ; 12⁰.
- Wesleyan Methodist Church -- Doctrines.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Four-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T123924.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|