Jus sacrum, [electronic resource] : or, a discourse wherein it is fully prov'd and demonstrated, that no prince ought to to [sic] be depriv'd of his natural right on account of religion, &c.
- London : printed, and sold by John Baker, 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
44p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By William Pittis.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T124059.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|