A letter to Mr. Samuel Chandler [electronic resource] : being a defense of the Church of England's requiring subscription to explanatory articles of faith. Occasioned by Mr. Chandler's late book, intituled, The case of subscription to explanatory articles of faith, as a Qualification for Admission to the Christian Ministry, calmly and impartially reviewed; in Answer to 1. A late Pamphlet, intituled, The Church of England Vindicated, in requiring Subscription from the Clergy to the XXXIX Articles. 2. The Reverend Mr. White's Appendix to his Third Letter to a Dissenting Gentleman. By George Harvest, M. A. Fellow of Magdalen College, Cambridge.
- The third edition.
- London : printed for F. Newbery, the Corner of St. Paul's Church-Yard, M,DCC,LXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,79,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In: 'The reasonableness and necessity of subscription to explanatory articles of faith demonstrated : .. By George Harvest', London, 1772 .
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Not in Roscoe
English Short Title Catalog, T124108.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|