A letter from a gentleman to his son abroad. [electronic resource] : Occasioned by his having married a Roman Catholic. To which are added, a few moral and entertaining letters, on different Subjects: With The Protestant's Universal Prayer.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for John Wren, at the Bible and Crown, in Salisbury Court, Fleet-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxiv,200p.,plates : port. ; 8⁰.
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature.
Catholic Church -- Doctrinal and controversial works -- Protestant authors.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Letter signed: Nathanael Torriano.
With a half-title.
Price from imprint: price 2s. 6d. Bound.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T124227.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|