Mr Mylne's Report respecting Tyne Bridge. [electronic resource] : With his plan for a temporary bridge : also Mess. Rawlings and Wake's Abstract of the borings into the bed of the River Tyne.
- Newcastle : printed by I. Thompson, Esq. And sold by Mr Reed, tinman, at the Cross; and Mr Edward Clarke, in Gateshead, MDCCLXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Tyne Bridge (Scotland)
- Place of Publication:
- England Newcastle upon Tyne.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Price from imprint: Price 1 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T124309.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|