A short treatise [electronic resource] : compos'd and published by John Meirs formerly a Jew, now by the signal mercy of God in Christ, converted to the Christian faith; ... Proving the Messias [sic] already to be exhibited and come into the world. For the use and benefit of the Jews.
- Dublin : printed by Andrew Crook, for the author, 1709.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,p. ; 4⁰.
- Christian converts from Judaism.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T124419.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|