The curse of popery, [electronic resource] : and popish princes, to the civil government, and protestant Church of England. Demonstrated from the debates of Parliament in 1680. relating to the Bill of exclusion of the then Duke of York. With an introduction, Shewing the Progress of Popery from the Reformation to this present Time.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1680
- London : printed for John Baker, at the Black-Boy in Pater-Noster-Row, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
xv,,239,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
Church and state -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title: 'A collection of some debates in the House of Commons assembled at Westminster, 1680.'.
Pages iii and xi are misnumbered i and x respectively.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T124469.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|