The particulars of an Indian treaty at Conestogoe, between his excellency Sir William Keith, Bart. Governor of Pennsylvania, and the deputies of the Five Nations. Published at the request of the gentlemen who were present, ... [electronic resource].
- London : printed from the copy published in Philadelphia by A. Bradford; sold at the Pennsylvania Coffee-House, [1722?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The treaty made July the 18th, 1721.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T124776.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|