War with priestcraft [electronic resource] : or, the free-thinker's Iliad. A burlesque poem, in three canto's. Dedicated to the celebrated author of Christianity as old as the creation.
- London : printed for J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane; and sold by the booksellers in town and country, 1732.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iv,,x-xiv,42,p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication to Matthew Tindal signed: Diagoras.
Pagination irregular; text apparently complete.
With a half-title and four final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, W40
English Short Title Catalog, T124861.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|