Daniel the prophet no conjurer [electronic resource] : or, his scandal.club's scandalous ballad, called The tackers; answer'd paragraph by paragraph.
- London : sold by B. Bragg, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 4⁰.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reply to 'The tackers', 1705, which was probably by Charles Darby : the 'scandal club' is Defoe's (Foxon).
Imprint from Foxon.
The original poem is reprinted together with the answer.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, D26
English Short Title Catalog, T124882.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|