A scripture-Plea against a fatal rupture, [electronic resource] : and breach of Christian communion, amongst the Presbyterians in the north of Ireland. By James Kirkpatrick M. A. Minister of the Gospel.
- Belfast : printed by James Blow, and are to be sold at his shop, Anno Dom. M.DCC.XXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,91,p. ; 8⁰.
- Presbyterian Church -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
Presbyterians -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Belfast.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A variant has the text of leaf N1 recto wrongly imposed on A3 recto.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T124951.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|