The rudiments of mathematics [electronic resource] : designed for the use of students at the universities : containing An Introduction to Algebra, Remarks on the first six Books of Euclid, The Elements of Plane Trigonometry: by W. Ludlam, Late Fellow Of ST. John's College, Cambridge.
- The third edition.
- London : printed by J. Nichols; for J. and J. Merrill, in Cambridge; T. Cadell, in the Strand; B. White, in Fleet-Street; and G. and T. Wilkie, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, London, MDCCXC. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,226p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T125085.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|