The hoop-petticoat: an heroi-comical poem [electronic resource] : in two books. By Mr. Gay.
- Standardized Title:
- The third edition.
- London : printed for E. Curll and J. Hooke, and W. Taylor, 1720.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Epic poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The dedication signed: Joseph Gay, i.e. Francis Chute.
Sometimes wrongly attributed to John D. Breval.
First published with the title 'The petticoat' in 1716.
Imprint from NUC.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, C192
English Short Title Catalog, T125146.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|