A plan of a public charity, [electronic resource] : with some former plans for the same purpose, in three appendixes, Which are submitted to the Consideration of the Benevolent, that they may select and adopt from the Whole such Parts as can be most suitably connected together, in order to form an effectual General Charity; but more especially for affording immediate Relief, Protection, and Free-Labour, to all Persons who want Employment.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year, M.DCC.XC. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,4 leaves,,9-48p. ; 8⁰.
- Charities -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Poor -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to James Peacock.
Sigs.A2-4 paginated as pp.2-4.
Text and register continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T125377.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|