Principles of government deduced from reason, [electronic resource] : supported by English experience, and opposed to French errors. By the Rev. R. Nares, A. M. Chaplain To His Royal Highness The Duke Of York.
- London : printed for John Stockdale, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xviii,,160p. ; 8⁰.
- Political science.
Constitutional history -- Great Britain.
France -- Constitutional history.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Two Shillings and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T125472.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|