A report of the Committee of the Lower House of Convocation, appointed to draw up a representation [electronic resource] : To be laid before the Arch-Bishop and Bishops of the Province of Canterbury; concerning several dangerous positions and doctrines, contained in the Bishop of Bangor's Preservative, and his sermon preach'd March 31, 1717. Read in the Lower-House, May 10, 1717. and Voted, Nemine Contradicente, to be Receiv'd and Entred upon the Books of the said House. Publish'd from the original report.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for John Morphew, near Stationers Hall, MDCCXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,p. ; 2⁰.
- Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761. Nature of the Kingdom, or Church, of Christ.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T125677.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|