A full and plain account of the gout [electronic resource] : from whence will be clearly seen, the folly, or the baseness, of all pretenders to the cure of it: In which every thing Material by the Best Writers on That Subject is taken notice of; and accompanied with some New and Important Instructions for its Relief, which the Author's Experience in the Gout above Thirty Years hath induced him to impart. The second edition corrected. To which is added an index. By Ferdo. Warner, L.L.D.
- Dublin : printed for James Williams, Bookseller, at No 5, in Skinner-Row, MDCCLXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
243,p. ; 12⁰.
- Gout -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T125913.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|