A gentleman instructed in the conduct of a virtuous and happy life. [electronic resource] : Written for the instruction of a young nobleman.
- London : printed for E. Evets at the Green Dragon in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1704.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,168p. ; 12⁰.
- Life skills -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By William Darrell.
The publisher's preface to the gentry signed: I.Y.D.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T125919.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|