Comes commercii, [electronic resource] : or, the trader's-companion. ... To which is added, a supplement concerning simple and compound interest, ... By Edward Hatton, ...
- The 10th edition, with large additions. Accurately revised, corrected, improved, and augmented, by W. Hume, ..
- London : printed for C. Hitch and L. Hawes; B. Dod, J. Rivington; James Rivington and J. Fletcher; J. Ward, [and 11 others in London], 1759.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,171-318,,90,p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Ready-reckoners -- Specimens -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In two parts, the supplement having separate titlepage and pagination; the register is continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T125941.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|