Plain dealing [electronic resource] : or the whole method of wool-smuggling clearly discover'd, and the weakness of the laws in force, put in a clear light; with methods proposed, and humbly submitted to both Houses of Parliament, by Way of Amendments to the Wool Act, that may effectually prevent wool smuggling for the future, without Expences to the Government. By George Bridges, A Servant of his Majesty's.
- London : printed for, and sold by Robert Viney, Bookseller, at the Bible in the Old Baily, and at the Royal-Exchange, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,18,p. ; 8⁰.
- Smuggling -- Great Britain.
Wool industry -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T126840.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|