Acts and statutes made in a Parliament begun at Dublin, the fifth day of October, Anno Dom. 1692. In the Fourth Year of the Reign of Our Most Gracious Sovereign Lord and Lady King William and Queen Mary. Before His Excellency Henry Lord Viscount Sydnet, Lord Lieutenant General and General Governor of Ireland. And Continued under His Excellency Henry Lord Capell, Lord Deputy General and General Governor of His Majesty's Kingdom of Ireland: by several Prorogations, until the Twenty Seventh Day of August, Anno Dom. 1695. And further continued by several Adjournments and Prorogations before Their Excellencies Charles Lord Marquess of Winchester and Henry Earl of Gallway, Lords Justices General and General Governors of His Majesty's Kingdom of Ireland [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1692-1699
- Dublin : printed by Andrew Crooke, Printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, at the King's-Arms in Copper-Alley, 1725.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
Pp.,631-747, ; 2⁰.
- Law -- Ireland.
Session laws -- Ireland.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T126979.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|