Sir H. Langrishe's celebrated speech in the Irish House of Commons, Tuesday March 4, 1794, on the motion of Mr. Ponsonby for a Parliamentary reform [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : printed for J. & J. Fairbairn, Hunter's Square, M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,p. ; 8⁰.
- Ireland -- Constitutional law.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Two-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T127200.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|