His Majesty's Advocate for Scotland, on behalf of his Majesty, - - - - - - - appellant. Jean Hay, widow of John Cuthbert of Castlehill, and Alexander Cuthbert, claimants on the estate of Simon, late Lord Lovat, for and on behalf of themselves, and the younger Children of the said John Cuthbert, respondents. The case of the respondents [electronic resource].
- [London, s.n., 1758]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4p. ; 2⁰.
- Heir apparent -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on Wednesday, the 19th day of April, 1758." (Docket title).
Signed: Edmd. Starkie. Ro. Mackintosh.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T127276.
- Scotland. Lord Advocate (Dundas : 1754-1760)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|