The dragon of Wantley. [electronic resource] : A burlesque opera. The musick by Mr. John Frederick Lampe, and performed at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden. Moderniz'd from the old ballad after the Italian manner, by Sig. Carini.
- The eleventh edition, with additions. To which is prefix'd, the original ballad ..
- London : printed for J. Shuckburgh, at the Sun near the Inner-Temple-Gate in Fleet-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Operas -- To 1800 -- Librettos.
Operas -- 18th century -- Librettos.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sig. Carini = Henry Carey.
The text only.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T127588.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|