A brief examination of Lord Sheffield's Observations on the commerce of the United States. [electronic resource] : In seven numbers. With two supplementary notes on American manufactures.
- [London] : Philadelphia printed: London reprinted, and sold by J. Phillips, George-Yard, Lombard-Street; and sold also by J. Rackham, Bury, M,DCC,XCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vii,,135,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sheffield, John Holroyd, Earl of, 1735-1821. Observations on the commerce of the American states.
Sheffield, John Holroyd, Earl of, 1735-1821. Observations on the commerce of the United States.
United States -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous By Tench Coxe.
Preface signed: Capel Lofft.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 15152
English Short Title Catalog, T127886.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|