Essays on the veneral disease and its concomitant affections. Part the second: Containing Additional Evidence, with critical and practical Remarks, on the new saline antisyphilitic Remedies; and an Answer to some Objections made against the former Part. [electronic resource] : By William Blair, A. M. F. M. S. Surgeon Of The Lock Hospital And Asylum, And Of The Finsbury Dispensary, &c.
- Standardized Title:
- Essays on the venereal disease. Part 2
- London : published by H. D. Symonds, Pater-Noster-Row; J. Johnson, St. Paul's Church-Yard; Murray and Highley, Fleet-Street; Cuthell, Holborn; Cox, St. Thomas's-Street; and Callow, Crown-Court, Great Windmill-Street: sold also by Bell and Bradfute, Edinburgh. Printed by J. Barfield, Wardour-Street, Soho, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,352p. ; 8⁰.
- Sexually transmitted diseases -- Eclectic treatment -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T128310.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|