A voyage to the Levant [electronic resource] : or, travels in the principal parts of Asia Minor, the islands of Scio, Rhodes, Cyprus, &c. With An Account of the most Considerable Cities of Egypt, Syria and the Holy Land. Enrich'd with above two hundred copper-plates, wherein are represented the most Noted Cities, Countries, Towns, and other remarkable Things, all Drawn to the Life. By M. Corneille le Bruyn. Done into English, by W. J.
- Standardized Title:
- Reizen. English
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson, within Gray's Inn-Gate in Gray's Inn-Lane; and Thomas Bennet, at the Half-Moon in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1702.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,288[i.e.282],p.,plates : map,ports. ; 2⁰.
- Voyages and travels.
Middle East -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an index.
Pp.98-99, 202-03, and 206-07 have been omitted in pagination, but text and register are continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T128612.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|