The wreck of Westminster Abbey, [electronic resource] : alias the year two thousand, alias the ordeal of sepulchral candour; being a selection from the monumental records of the most conspicuous personages, Who flourished towards the latter End of the Eighteenth Century, and which from their Impartiality, have ever been considered a convincing Testimony of the independance of the Age; including some Royal, as well as Noble and Literary Personages.
- London : printed for Charles Stalker, No. 4, Stationers' Court, Ludgate-Street. Mmi, Mmi [i.e. 1788?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,40p. ; 4⁰.
- Westminster Abbey -- Anecdotes.
Westminster Abbey -- Anecdotes, facetiae, satire, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Sir Herbert Croft.
Price from imprint: Price Half-A-Crown. Entered at Stationers Hall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T128946.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|