A sermon occasioned by the death of the Reverend Mr. David Black, [electronic resource] : Minister of the Gospel in Perth. Who died May 22d, 1771. Preached at Perth, May 26th, by the Reverend Mr. James Scott, Minister of the Gospel there, and now printed at the Desire of the Hearers. The profits of the Sale are to be given to the Poor.
- Perth : printed by George Johnston, M.DCC.LXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
35,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Romans VIII, 10. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Funeral sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Perth.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T129221.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|