A discourse concerning the opera, [electronic resource] : Wherein The Nature and Laws of that sort of Drama are explained. And The Moral Use and Excellency of it asserted and vindicated, in answer to all the Objections hitherto urged against it. By Abbé Terrasson, Member of the Royal Academy of Sciences Done from the French.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year 1720.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
68p. ; 8⁰.
- Opera -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T129273.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|