Strictures on female education [electronic resource] : chiefly as it relates to the culture of the heart, in four essays. By a clergyman of the Church of England.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by T. Cadell, in the Strand; J. J. G. and J. Robinsons, Pater-Noster-Row; Rivington, St. Paul's Church-Yard; J. Murray, Fleet-Street; and Dodsley, Pall-Mall, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xiv,152p. ; 8⁰.
- Women -- Education.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Clergyman of the Church of England = John Bennett.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T129430.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|