The evangelical history of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ [electronic resource] : containing, in order of time, all the events and discourses recorded in the four Evangelists. With notes For Illustration And Improvement; And AN Appendix, Of the Evidences of Christianity, in the Genealogies, Temptations, and Resurrection of Jesus-Fulfilment of Promises and Prophecies-Chronology, &c. A new edition. To which is added, a copious index Of The Texts, And Table Of Contents And Harmony Of The Four Evangelists. By Thos. Brown. Elegantly Printed ON A New Type And Fine Paper In One Volume, Crown Octavo.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. N.T. Gospel Harmonies. English. Authorised.
- London : printed for J. Buckland, Pater-Noster Row; and J. Johnson, NO. 72, ST. Paul's Church-Yard, M,DCC,LXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,,736p. ; 8⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T. Gospels -- Harmonies -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T129571.
- Brown, Thomas, Gent., of Blackheath.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|