A description of the new-invented table air-pump [electronic resource] : with the manner of performing the most curious experiments upon it: the figures of the air-pump glasses, and all the machines belonging to it, being curiously engrav'd on copper-plates. By Stephen Davenport, Pneumatical Instrument-Maker.
- London : printed by J. Leake, for the author, and sold at his house in High Holbourn, and at Mr. Wright's, mathematical instrument maker, in Fleetstreet, 1737.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,22p.,IIIplates ; 8⁰.
- Air-pumps -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T129682.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|