The great happiness of finishing our Christian course with joy. [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached before the clergy, at the visitation held at Richmond, May 30. 1763. By the Rev. William Cooper, A. M. Rector of Kirby-Wisk in Yorkshire, and late Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge. Published at the Request of the Clergy.
- London : printed for R. and J. Dodsley, in Pall-Mall, MDCCLXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
18,p. ; 4⁰.
- Visitation sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T129819.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|