Cyder. [electronic resource] : A poem. In two books. With The splendid shilling. Paradise lost, and two songs, &c.
- London : printed and sold by H. Hills, in Black-Fryars, near the Water-Side, 1708.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 8⁰.
- Cider -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'Cyder' and 'The splendid shilling' are by John Philips.
This edition collates A-F4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T129852.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|