Instructions of a father to his son, [electronic resource] : under the following heads: Of the choice of friends. Of marriage. Of flatterers. Of quarrels. Rules to be observed for the preservation of an estate. Of servants. Of dress. Of riches. Of wine. Of religion. To which are added; a loving son's advice to an aged father, and select letters on interesting subjects. By Sir Walter Rawleigh.
- Glasgow : printed and sold by Robert and Andrew Foulis MDCCLIV. 1754.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,90,p. ; 8⁰.
- Young men -- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
England -- Social life and customs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
Braces in imprint.
Price from imprint: price Eight Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Gaskell, 276
English Short Title Catalog, T130116.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|