Fruit-Tables [electronic resource] : exhibiting in columns an accurate description of the size, colour, shape, flesh, juice, and other peculiar or distinguishing characteristics, (with the various times of ripening) of The Most Esteemed and Valuable Species Of peaches, nectarines, plums, and pears. To which is added, a catalogue of the Different Sorts Of esculent and herbaceous plants That Are Raised For The Use Of The Kitchen; With The Most Common Varieties, And The Parts Which Are Eaten. By an old experienced gardener.
- London : printed for the author: and sold by J. Stockdale, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, M,DCC,LXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
13leaves,p. ; obl.2⁰.
- Fruit trade -- England -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Two Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Henrey, 725
English Short Title Catalog, T130226.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|