A new history of England, in English and French, by question and answer. [electronic resource] : Extracted from the most celebrated English historians; particularly M. de Rapin Thoyras.
- London : printed for N. Prevost and Comp. at the Ship, over-against Southampton-Street, in the Strand; and B. Motte, at the Middle-Temple-Gate, in Fleet-Street, M.DCC.XXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,445,p. ; 12⁰.
- Great Britain -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Lockman.
Parallel French and English texts.
With a final advertisement leaf.
The ornaments are those used by Henry Woodfall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T130929.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|