The expediency, prediction, and accomplishment of the Christian redemption illustrated, [electronic resource] : in eight sermons, preached before the University of Oxford, In The Year MDCCXCIV, At The Lecture Founded BY The Late Rev. John Bampton, M. A. Canon Of Salisbury. By Thomas Wintle, B. D. Of Pembroke College, Rector Of Brightwell In Berkshire.
- Oxford : M DCC Xciv. Sold by J. Cooke; also by T. Cadell and W. Davies, In The Strand; F. and C. Rivington, ST. Paul's Church-Yard; and T. Payne, At The Mew's-Gate, London, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxiv,276,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T131075.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|