The necessity and manner of being admitted into covenant with Christ by baptism, [electronic resource] : set forth, in a sermon preached May 25th, 1760. ON The Occasion of administring Baptism. To One of Riper Years. With an address to the people called Quakers. By Matthew Pilkington, LL. B. Prebendary of Lichfield.
- Nottingham : printed by Samuel Creswell in the New-Change, and sold by J. Whiston and B. White, in Fleet-Street, London, M.D.CC.LX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
34,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England Nottingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T131131.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|