A treatise of vapours, [electronic resource] : or, hysterick fits. Containing an analytical proof of its causes, Mechanical Explanations of all its Symptoms and Accidents, according to the newest and most Rational Principles: together with its cure at large. By John Purcell, M.D.
- London : printed for Nicholas Cox at the Golden Bible without Temple-Bar, 1702.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,158,p. ; 8⁰.
- Hysteria -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an index.
The titlepage is a cancel.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T131478.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|