The compleat collier [electronic resource] : or, the whole art of sinking, getting, and working; coal-mines &c. as is now used in the northern parts, especially about Sunderland and New-castle. By J.C. .
- London : printed for George Conyers, at the Ring in Little-Brittain, 1708.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,22p. ; 8⁰.
- Coal mines and mining -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In: 'The mistery of husbandry discover'd', by Timothy Nourse, London, 1708, with the titlepage on the verso of the general titlepage.
Price at end of imprint: Pr. 6[d].
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T131547.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|