No-Church establish'd [electronic resource] : or, the schismatick unmask'd. Being an impartial answer to The rights of the Christian church asserted. Humbly offer'd to the Consideration of the Two Renowned Universities, and the Whole Body of the Clergy of this Kingdom.
- London : printed, and are to be sold by Benj. Bragg, at the Raven in Pater-Noster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,110p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'The rights of the Christian church asserted' is by Matthew Tindall.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T131555.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|