The laugher's delight [electronic resource] : or the alive-and-merry-fellow, containing, the true art of jesting, Being an Hour's Laugh at any Time, and design'd on Purpose to make the Heart Merry, and to prevent and expell Spleen and Melacholly, and drive the Evenings away with Mirth and Jollity. Usefull to all especially to those who take Physic. Dedicated to the Lovers of Fun and Goodfellowship.
- London : printed at Bailey's printing office, the Ship and Crown in Leaden-Hall-Street, [1765?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24,p. ; 8⁰.
- English wit and humor -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T131600.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|