The first book of architecture [electronic resource] : by Andrea Palladio. Translated out of Italian, with an appendix touching doors and windows, by Pr. Le Muet, Architect to the French King. Translated into English, by Godfrey Richards. The whole illustrated with above seventy copper cuts. Also rules and demonstrations, with several Designs, for the framing of any manner of roofs, either Above Pitch, or Under Pitch, whether Square or Bevel; never before Published: by that Ingenious Architect, Mr. William Pope of London. With Designs of Floors of Variety of Small Pieces of Wood Inlaid, lately made in the Palace of Somerset-House; a Curiosity never practised before in England.
- Standardized Title:
- Quattro libri dell'architettura. Book 1. English
- The twelfth edition, corrected and enlarged: with a new model of the cathedral of St. Paul, London, as it is now rebuilt.
- London : printed for A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, and J. Osborn in Pater Noster-Row; S. Birt in Ave-Mary-Lane, and J. Hodges on London-Bridge, MDCCXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,206,p. : ill. ; 4⁰.
- Architecture -- Orders.
Architecture -- Details.
Architecture -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
The plates are included in the pagination and register.
With a final leaf of advertisements for E. Midwinter.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T131991.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|