The city and country calendar; or Irish court registry, for the year of our Lord 1794 [electronic resource] : Being the Second after Leap Year, and thirty-fourth of King George III. till the 25th of October. On a plan entirely new. Containing I. The days of the week and month, Sun's Rising and Setting, Moon's Changes, High Water at Dublin Bar, &c. &c. II. The Legislative and Executive Powers of the Constitution of Ireland; the Prerogatives of the King, and the Privileges of the Lords and Commons, with Lists of both Houses, their Connexions, Employments, &c. &c. (comprising a Compendium of the Irish Peerage.) III. The Ecclesiastical, Civil and Military Departments of the State, and the Lists thereof, (including the Militia.) IV. Lists of Establishments or Institutions connected with the Trade, Commerce, Manufactures, Education, Arts, Sciences and Charities of the Kingdom. V. The fairs of Ireland, and sundry other valuable and necessary Tables of Information. .
- Second edition.
- Dublin : printed for the proprietors; and sold by N. Kelly, No. 6, S. Gt. George's-Street, and by all the booksellers in Ireland, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
313,p. ; 12⁰.
- Almanacs, English -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Registers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edition statement from head of titlepage where it is enclosed in square brackets.
Vertical chain lines.
With an initial leaf headed: 'To the public.' - With a final advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: price Holf a Crown.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T132147.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|