Aboukir Bay [electronic resource] : or, the glorious first of August. A musical drama, on the signal victory obtained by Rear-Admiral Nelson, over the French fleet, August 1, 1798, And Performed Nine Nights, With the most unbounded Applause, at the Brighton Theatre; And At The Theatres, Dover, Sandwich, And Deal. By Richard Sicklemore. The music selected and composed by J. Jouve, of the King's Theatre.
- Lewes : printed by W. and A. Lee, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,19,p. ; 8⁰.
- English drama -- 18th century.
Operas -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Lewes.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T132486.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|