La belle assemblée [electronic resource] : or, the adventures of six days. Being a curious collection of remarkable incidents which happen'd to some of the first quality in France. Written in French ... by Madam de Gomez. Translated into English. Compleat, in two volumes. ...
- Standardized Title:
- Journées amusantes. English
- The second edition.
- London : printed for D. Browne; S. Chapman; and Weaver Bickerton, 1727.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 8⁰.
- French fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Translated by Eliza Haywood.
A reissue of the edition of 1725, with a new titlepage, and the addition of a second volume containing a further six days' narrative.
The titlepage to vol.2 has no edition statement.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T132929.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|